Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Television - How much you worry about the children in india ?
Television is no longer merely the drug of the nation. In Australia, young children spend more time watching television than any other activity. In the united states of america they spend minimum 1 to 2 hours every day. In Britain, they spend 5 hours, watching, playing computer games or one line every day. In india, so many channels, comedy channel, serial channel, news channel, spirituality channel, children channel and this in every languages and children concentrate more on televsion than their education and also becoming lazy in their own routine works. Televisions making the children good or bad ? In Australia, they are planning to restrict television.
I saw something about that on TV
I like my cup of joe in the morning. If they liked coffee too they'd move where the fucking food and water were..... just sayin'
I am agree with your comment on children watching television in different countries...And agree with it....Even I found that most of the children become lazier due to television...
And even talk about India there are so many religion and every religion has it's own language channel...including all other channels. And even whole family spent more time watching television..so even children do the same...

The education and moral qualities are badly affected by television their...
Television is become essential part of their life.Even though Television is providing some valuable knowledge but extreme addicted to it will be harmful to all generation.
securb very much worried about the children in India
crucialvacuum Wrote:securb very much worried about the children in India

Not so much securb
crucialvacuum Wrote:securb very much worried about the children in India

Sure, that's because you're from Chandigarh, India.

I don't give a shit about the kids in India, they smell like curried poop.
Speng Wrote:Sure, that's because you're from Chandigarh, India.

I don't give a shit about the kids in India, they smell like curried poop.

[Image: ThatsRacist2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Television? Derri Anne 9 11,714 07-10-2013, 04:32 AM
Last Post: mikeee741
  History of Television natarajmasala 4 5,417 02-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Securb
  Television - How much you worry about the children in india ? johnthomas 5 8,525 02-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Speng
  What is the best type of HD television for outdoor viewing? virgilsc 8 6,309 11-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Gator
  Hottest POA on television ChrisH 0 2,354 08-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Last Post: ChrisH