Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weeds - Spoilers Inside
Well that would bring the show to a screeching halt, now wouldn't it?

Last night's show was very funny. Cesar is becoming one of my favorite characters.
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:Well that would bring the show to a screeching halt, now wouldn't it?.

Sure, would. Even better shows have had shorter runs. Deadwood for one.
What did you think of Nurse Jackie? I thought it had some pretty funny moments. Some very good one liners.
Gator Wrote:What did you think of Nurse Jackie? I thought it had some pretty funny moments. Some very good one liners.

It's on the DVR I will probally watch it tonight. If you liked it there is a great chance I will also.
Why the fuck did they kill off Nancey's bodyguard he was hilarious. Great show last night.
Yeah, he was funny as hell. Not as funny as Cesar, but still funny, in a Harpo Marx sort of way....And Andy wasn't the only one who thought of Phil Collins' Susudio when Nancy introduced them.

I agree, great show last night. the whole thing was hilarious...
I am loving the new bad ass Shane I think he is actually scaring his older brother.
He's freaking him out, that's for sure.

I've always wanted to stick my junk in a hot cup of cofffee to see what it felt like. Now I don't have to. Sometimes it's just as good to live vicariously through the lives of others, even if they're on TV.
Shane is going to end up being the patriarch of the family. Andy is too stoned, Sylas is to dumb and Nancey has to deal with an infant. That shit with the knife to the throat was bad assed this week. "I don't see you running"
Great, a 13 year old patriarch, if he doesn't get capped first. I don't think Sylas is dumb at all, I think he's too nice.

Cesar continues to be one of my favorite characters. Married for 27 years. Doesn't take his work home. Every week is another surprise with that guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hookers and Zombies (Walking Dead Spoilers) Dr. Vegetable 14 10,635 02-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 108,519 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb