Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weeds - Spoilers Inside
Is anyone else watching Weeds? That was funny as hell last night with Celia done up like a Latina, then they come back to her and she has a black eye. Albert Brooks is adding a lot to the show also I love his character.
Securb Wrote:Is anyone else watching Weeds? That was funny as hell last night with Celia done up like a Latina, then they come back to her and she has a black eye. Albert Brooks is adding a lot to the show also I love his character.

I'll have to set the dvr to record this and check out any back episodes, I like Al Brooks a lot let you know once I check it out.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
The wife and I watch it and love it. I didn't see last night's episode yet, but I'll check it out sometime this week. This show is yet another Showtime winner in a list of many.
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:The wife and I watch it and love it. I didn't see last night's episode yet, but I'll check it out sometime this week. This show is yet another Showtime winner in a list of many.

Scary, how close our tastes in TV, Music and Movies is.
Dude, maybe we're like, twins or something. If only I liked beer.
I've been told to watch this series but just couldn't get into it.... oddly enough.
Franchise Wrote:I like Al Brooks a lot let you know once I check it out.

Albert Brooks stole the episode last night did anyone see that?
Securb Wrote:Albert Brooks stole the episode last night did anyone see that?

Watched him on the Simpson movie last night instead, ha. I have this episode on my dvr will be watching tonight.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Nancy is a freak she was digging that spanking that dude gave her in the back of the limo. He tore her ass up.
She was definetly into it.

Loved watching Silas in the cheeseshop with Lisa (Julie Bowen). He wasn't eatin' cheese!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hookers and Zombies (Walking Dead Spoilers) Dr. Vegetable 14 10,635 02-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 108,519 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb