Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 NFL Live Game Thread
It's ok. I'm sure Andy Reid will take them all out for an ice cream anyway.
Right now I am sure the Linc parking lot is littered with bloody cheesehead hats.
Securb Wrote:Right now I am sure the Linc parking lot is littered with bloody cheesehead hats.

It was actually pretty tame towards the Packers fans today. Probably because everyone is so inebriated that the just see green and assume its other Eagles fans. It was pretty F"n cold out there too, I'm just starting to thaw.
Did you join in for the "KUUUUUHN" chant?

WTF was up with Akers?
Speng Wrote:Did you join in for the "KUUUUUHN" chant?
no

Speng Wrote:WTF was up with Akers?
overcompensating for the wind I guess. My face looked sunburned this morning from the wind yesterday.
Hooch Wrote:overcompensating for the wind I guess. My face looked sunburned this morning from the wind yesterday.

Did you have your usual seats? It is pretty windy up there.
Securb Wrote:Did you have your usual seats? It is pretty windy up there.

yeah, you get first right to buy your season ticket seats for playoff games.

It was even more brutal in the parking lot beforehand.

I do have a ticket for the NFC championship game in Philly I will sell... 1/2 off face value to any TMR member!
Securb Wrote:Right now I am sure the Linc parking lot is littered with bloody cheesehead hats.

Packers fan finds car vandalized outside stadium

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/sports/pro/football&id=7888708&rss=rss-wpvi-article-7888708

PHILADELPHIA - January 9, 2011 (WPVI) -- Craig Coenen and his father Theodore had driven down for the game from Macungie, Pa., but their drive back home will be in a car that may have sustained thousands in damage.

"We pulled into the lot, some crazy guys pulled in after us and gave us the finger coming in," Craig told Action News.

But what these Green Bay Packers fans found upon leaving the game was even more unpleasant.

"Came out and noticed my car had been trashed pretty much, left side, right side, dents, windshield wipers torn off," Craig said.

So Craig, who resides in Macungie, and his father were then left to pick up the pieces.

They believe it was the same Eagles fans who saw them arriving, explaining they were drinking heavily and took the rivalry way too far.

"It's just terrible that people can do that over a game, they even have footprints going right up the side of the car on to the top, they walked on top of the car. What kind of mentality does that take?" Theodore said.

They tell Action News another nearby car owned by Packers fans also sustained some damage, but for these die hard Packers fans it's all about perspective.

"But the Packers won, so everything's okay," Craig said, trying to add some levity to the situation.
Speng Wrote:Packers fan finds car vandalized outside stadium

Assholes. To do that shit to cars that are not Giants or Cowboys' fans is just a waste of time.
Tomlin is out of challenges already...fucked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NFL Now Has Male Cheerleaders karpathion 4 5,521 08-12-2018, 09:31 PM
Last Post: johnjohn
  Superbowl 2018 Thread Securb 12 13,219 02-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Securb
  NFL Survival of the Fittest/Suicide Pool 2016 Edition Speng 46 55,012 10-31-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Worrying trends from the 2015 NFL season idsnowdog 3 5,154 12-13-2015, 06:38 PM
Last Post: skarydrunkguy
  The 2015 NFL Regular Season Thread Speng 6 8,810 09-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Last Post: idsnowdog
  Eagles fans named the most hated in the NFL Speng 5 9,627 09-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Speng
  The Brett Favre Thread Gator 210 221,726 07-19-2015, 05:42 PM
  2015 NFL Offseason Hooch 8 11,996 03-11-2015, 07:15 PM
  2014 NFL Live Game Thread Speng 10 15,253 01-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Hooch
  2014 NFL Season Hooch 11 15,319 10-27-2014, 04:26 PM
Last Post: LesStrat