Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November will be close to a civil war
Supporters of U.S. Sen. Harry Reid and his GOP challenger Sharron Angle brawled at the end of a Senate race forum at a local Christian school.

A half-dozen bystanders tried to separate the combatants, one male Angle backer and two female Reid supporters, before security guards intervened.

"I didn't expect anything like this, not in a million years," said the Rev. Robin Joyce, one of the organizers of the event at Faith Lutheran Junior/Senior High School in Summerlin. "Our whole aim was to have an educational forum to hear from the candidates about their economic positions."

Instead, tempers flared in the high-stakes race between the Democratic incumbent and the Tea Party upstart three weeks before early voting starts Oct. 16.

"He punched me twice, so I punched him back twice," Kay Mehta said as she nursed a red, tearing eye and waited for police to arrive. "I was just defending myself."

No arrests were made. Police interviewed those involved for a report on the incident. The names of all of the participants were not released.
I'm so tired of all this shit. Politicians and government are evil. period. There is no good guy so don't try to convince me your party has the guys that can make everything right in it. I guess that is a bad attitude, but I am just tired of everyone trying to peddle me their political opinions on a daily basis (in the real world, not on the internet)

In November I have the ability to choose the party of bumbling idiots elected to fix the economy and have no clue how to do it or the party of self-profiting mother fuckers who broke the world to begin with. Wow, its great to be an American and have such great choices.
I'm to the point where I'm thinking about not voting anymore. It doesn't matter who's in any office, shit doesn't improve. Assholes do and say whatever they need to get elected and then they go back on their word.
Hooch Wrote:I'm so tired of all this shit. Politicians and government are evil. period. There is no good guy so don't try to convince me your party has the guys that can make everything right in it. I guess that is a bad attitude, but I am just tired of everyone trying to peddle me their political opinions on a daily basis (in the real world, not on the internet)

In November I have the ability to choose the party of bumbling idiots elected to fix the economy and have no clue how to do it or the party of self-profiting mother fuckers who broke the world to begin with. Wow, its great to be an American and have such great choices.

we should use the same "monkey fucking a football" decision making process on capital hill that we use here in the office...

the monkey either fucks the blue end or the red end..... simple.
The front runners for both parties right now are black men. If the race was held today it would be Cain v. Obama

[Image: 80582594.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Those of you Close to Virginia... BeerMe 2 3,270 08-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Hooch