Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FYI: Discovery Channel - Brew Masters
"It's cold, it's comforting, it's beer....but for Sam Calagione, founder of one of America's leading craft brewers Dogfish Head Brewery, beer is a passion, a business and a personal quest for the best, most imaginative brews. Premiering Sunday, November 21 at 10 PM E/P on Discovery Channel, BREW MASTERS follows Sam and his partners in suds as they travel the country and the world sourcing exotic ingredients and discovering ancient techniques to produce beers of astounding originality."

http://press.discovery.com/us/dsc/progra...w_Masters/
Nice, I will be watching that!
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
10 on Sunday night? This goes on the DVR schedule. 3Daddict and I went to a party Sam hosted in Denver - $3 pints of randlized 2 year old 120 minute IPA. I cant stress how fucked up we got.
Securb Wrote:10 on Sunday night? This goes on the DVR schedule. 3Daddict and I went to a party Sam hosted in Denver - $3 pints of randlized 2 year old 120 minute IPA. I cant stress how fucked up we got.

Good times huge grin
3daddict Wrote:Good times huge grin

That was a great night, remember we sobered up (a little) by the time we got to the hotel and hit the brewers party. I was drinking Quad after the 120

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2005/2347

When I opened my eyes that Saturday morning in Denver, I could heard the Nine Inch Nails song “Hurt” resonate in my head. Not the original by Trent Resnor, but the mournful country cover as performed by Johnny Cash.
Securb Wrote:That was a great night, remember we sobered up (a little) by the time we got to the hotel and hit the brewers party. I was drinking Quad after the 120

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2005/2347

When I opened my eyes that Saturday morning in Denver, I could heard the Nine Inch Nails song “Hurt” resonate in my head. Not the original by Trent Resnor, but the mournful country cover as performed by Johnny Cash.

Wow, what a great walk down memory lane! Good thing you chronicled it - I wouldn't have had enough brain cells left the next day to remember it all. What most rocked about event was the press passes that took us to all the cool behind the scenes events.
Did anyone watch the first episode yet? I thought it was pretty good, this could be some great exposure for craft beer.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Hello friend i saw the first episode it was too good....and am looking forward to see this kind of show..
what an excellent move down storage lane! Advantage you chronicled it - I wouldn't have had enough minds eventually left the next day to keep in mind it all. What most rocked about occurrence was the media moves that took us to all the awesome behind the curtain activities.