Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on tap?
Some beers are meh in the bottle and an entirely different beverage on tap. Vice versa I'm sure with others. Some folks may say all beer is better on tap but anyway, here are two that come to mind for me.

Stella Artois - Weak and spineless in a bottle but a pure bouquet of aroma and taste on draft.

Flying Dog's Raging Bitch - So-so in a bottle but one hell of an awesome brew on tap. Must try if you can find it.

What others do you know of that should be given a second chance or really only served on draft?
Any Chimay on tap is always better. I know I am going to get slammed for this but Bud on tap is a lot better than Bud in the bottle. I think because a lot of places do Bud draft specials and the beer is usally really fresh.
Securb Wrote:Any Chimay on tap is always better. I know I am going to get slammed for this but Bud on tap is a lot better than Bud in the bottle. I think because a lot of places do Bud draft specials and the beer is usally really fresh.

Can you and Bud get a room? Of all the beers you always go back to your whore :p
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
[Image: newbelgium2below.JPG]
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Franchise Wrote:Can you and Bud get a room? Of all the beers you always go back to your whore :p

Keeps the lights on