Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit the wall
This chick from That 70s Show hit the wall hard and quick
[Image: fe70e891.jpg]

[Image: 300.kelly.lisa.lr.122010.jpg]
Wow, I remember she left the show for "personal reasons". I guess that means ingesting massive quantities of drugs.
Looks more like the wall hit her, several times.
There's no crying in baseball
Lisa Robin Kelly, who played the sister of main character Eric Forman on "That 70s Show," was arrested early this morning on a felony charge of corporal injury upon a spouse ... TMZ has learned.

Kelly was busted at 12:50 AM by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. She is currently in custody and being held on $50,000 bail.

[Image: 0401-robin-kelly-mug-wm-ex-1.jpg]
She looks like Gollum
Lisa Robin Kelly, of 'That '70s Show,' dead at 43

http://www.cbs58.com/news/national-news/...27151.html

(CNN) -- Actress Lisa Robin Kelly, one of the stars of TV's "That '70s Show," has died, according to her agent, Craig Wyckoff.

Kelly was 43, according to her biography on the Internet Movie Database.

"Lisa had voluntarily checked herself into a treatment facility early this week where she was battling the addiction problems that have plagued her these past few years. I spoke to her on Monday and she was hopeful and confident, looking forward to putting this part of her life behind her. (Wednesday) night she lost the battle. Cause of death has not been issued yet and no death certificate has been issued either," Wyckoff said.

Kelly played Laurie Forman, older sister of Eric Forman, played by actor Topher Grace, on "That '70s Show," which ran from 1998 to 2006.
Holy shit, this thread is like a timeline of her descent.
It's interesting how they "voluntarily" check themselves into treatment after an arrest.
Because I said so. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does one "hit ya hallelujah"? LesStrat 17 17,359 05-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Agileguy
  Hmm... Another Hit or Miss thread... lreese 9 11,927 10-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: GoldenVulture