Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a new TV
I put the TV on the FREE section of Craigslist and got 2 replies in 5 minutes. Make that 12 in 10 minutes
How insane were the people from Craigslist? I've dealt with some real oddballs because of that site.
Speng Wrote:How insane were the people from Craigslist? I've dealt with some real oddballs because of that site.

I lucked out the guy that is taking the TV lives around the corner. He is around my age and a huge RUSH and Zeppelin fan. He also owns a power washing company and is going to power wash the house for free in the spring.

Last night I got an email from a Disabled Veterans Home that wanted it. I felt bad about that. I got all kinds of bleeding heart emails.

Quote:I would like to ge this for my son . His is a bit to small and comin apart .please let me know if I could gave it and I would prepared to pick it up .
Thanks,
Ruth

Quote:Hello, i am sure this is gone already but I thought I would try. My kida and I are in our own place but with everything I canlt afford a tv. This would be beyond our hopes, thank you for your time.

Merry Christmas, Elaine

But you can afford internet access

Quote:Hi great TV When are you available for us to pick it up? Our number is XXX-XXXX. We are looking for an elderly lady that has macular eye degeneration and has a hard time watching a little screen.

Quote:Hi Does this work as it should ? still aval. ?

Does it work in the picture dickhead?

Quote:would like to get it but.. i live in alexandria it is far

Yes, Virginia is far from NH

Quote:Is this tv still available (re:ad on craigslist)? I been looking for this model for awhile now!
I look forward to hearing from you....
Thanks so much,
Anne

So you have been searching for a 10 year old tv?
I had a broken gas grill and a dorm fridge I needed hauled away so I put an ad on Craigslist and got 20 replies in the past 12 hours. Bids ranged from $20 - $200 to haul the crap away but I liked this one the best

Quote:if this shit works ,i will snatch it up today for frizzle ! lemme no right now and i will cum get it,

No thanks. I am pretty sure you will clean out the rest of the house for frizzle while I am at work tomorrow. I got a mice local kid to haul it off for $30
That was a wise decision. Who talks like that? Shit, who types like that and expects a serious response?