Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway: All Expenses Paid Trip to the "Summer Splash" Pool Party at the Playboy Mansion
The TMR Zoo and AshleyMadison.com are teaming up to bring you one of our best prize packages to date... and probably ever. We are offering some very lucky winners, 30 to be exact, an all expenses paid trip to Los Angeles, California to attend the world-reknown Summer Splash Pool Party at the Playboy Mansion. The package consists of airfare, hotel, some spending cash, and two passes to the party. Sound good? No, it sounds great! C'mon guys, this is the Playboy Mansion we're talking about... this is a one-in-a-lifetime trip!

What is "Summer Splash?"
Summer Splash is an Exclusive "Invite-only" Pool Party taking place at the Playboy Mansion.
Tom Leykis will be broadcasting his radio show live from the Mansion while guests party it up with Hugh and the Playboy Bunnies.

When and where is the Summer Splash Party?
The party will be taking place at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles, California on August 1, 2008th from 2 pm – 8 pm.

Who will be at the Party?
The party will consist of VIP's, Special Invites, Contest winners from a variety of promotions… and of course the Bunnies! Space is limited where even celebrities have been turned away if not on the official invite list.

How do I get to the Mansion?
There will be a pick-up and drop-off point in Beverly Hills where all guests will meet, get registered and then be transported to the Mansion.

Don't miss out, enter now! Prize packs will be awarded once per day up until July 24, 2008. For the main entry form, visit the contest entry page or click the banner below. Official contest rules and a FAQ are at that link as well. We wish you the very best of luck and can't wait to see your pictures when you return... if you decide to come back.

man....... that is one pool I can't wait to pee in
has anyone entered this?
Hooch Wrote:has anyone entered this?

Not yet
I did and now I have like 15 emails about new members in my area and notifying me of messages that people have sent to me. I better fucking win now.
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.
15? I only got 2... housewives must be hornier in AZ
I just entered, let's see if I get any messages.
Maybe I should check some of those messages.
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playboy Playmate Sara Jean Underwood Cosplay johnjohn 16 19,531 02-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Last Post: LesStrat
  playboy wallpaper.... wallman 1 3,574 03-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Last Post: wallman
  Digital Back Issues Of Playboy Available For Free Viewing Securb 2 6,607 03-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post: 3dR3