Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had an interview today
got a phone call on saturday from the oldest Italian restaurant in town, looking for a new Chef.

They had me in for an interview, if you really want to call it that. All we did was talk about numbers, the business, staff, etc.

Next Sunday is my actual audition so wish me luck for that.

Nice thing is, BIG pay raise if I land this job. Could push upwards of $10k a year more than I'm making now. Also, they are celebrating their 60th anniversary next year so that could be alot of fun for me.
Best of Luck, let us know how everything goes.
good luck!! maybe you can design a new menu for the 60th BD party and make a big hit...
Good luck Tony
I'd wish you luck but I know you can get this with your skills alone.
Securb Wrote:I'd wish you luck but I know you can get this with your skills alone.

ass kiss
Hooch Wrote:ass kiss

Tony is a gun owner with insane knife skillz.....yep that was an asskiss
Good luck brother, is this the typical cook me a dish interview on Sunday? Those are great, I miss the excitement! oh wait sitting on my butt and developing spreadsheets and business processes are just as good ;-)
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Knock it out of the park! Let us know what the dish is that you blow their socks off with.
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.
Franchise Wrote:Good luck brother, is this the typical cook me a dish interview on Sunday? Those are great, I miss the excitement! oh wait sitting on my butt and developing spreadsheets and business processes are just as good ;-)

yeah, it's going to be one of those and then the added fun of working through a dinner shift.

That's the one I always find to be a bunch of bullshit.

Here, let me show you how well I can run a dinner service in a kitchen I am unfamiliar with, staff I don't know and a menu I have never cooked. Just watch me shine!

I had one audition one time in the Chef's home and cooking for his family. Like that's not any fricking pressure!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get your geek on: went to a Comic Convention in Toronto today. johnjohn 4 3,206 12-15-2014, 08:16 PM
Last Post: johnjohn
  Interview with CosPlayer UnDeadDu johnjohn 0 1,491 12-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Last Post: johnjohn