Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beavis and Butt-Head to Return
Ignore the shit about the little homo:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1657156...turn.jhtml

After several months of whispers and rumors (and a cameo in MTV Films' "Jackass 3D"), it appears as though America's two favorite animated idiots will be returning to your television screen. In the channel's upfront presentation Wednesday (February 2), the cast of MTV's "Skins" announced that "Beavis and Butt-head" would be coming back this summer.

"Solid day in NYC," Canadian pop sensation and "Never Say Never" star Justin Bieber tweeted Wednesday. "Played hoops and just went to the MTV Upfronts...BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD are coming back!!!"

Ironically, Bieber hadn't even been born yet when MTV viewers first got a glimpse of the two bored high school students. Created by Mike Judge (who would later go on to produce "King of the Hill" and direct cult-classic films like "Office Space" and "Idiocracy"), Beavis and Butt-head first appeared in a short called "Frog Baseball" as part of an old MTV animation show called "Liquid Television." The popularity of the short led to the development of the half-hour show, which juxtaposed the pair's animated antics with their commentary about various music videos (usually terrible clips from obscure grunge acts or awful metal bands).

The original "Beavis and Butt-head" series ran for 200 episodes between its premiere in 1993 and its finale in 1997. In that time, there was also a feature film ("Beavis and Butt-head Do America"), a comic book series, a handful of video games and appearances on the MTV Video Music Awards and "The Late Show With David Letterman," among others. (The show also inspired the spin-off series "Daria," which ran for 65 episodes between 1997 and 2002.)
Cornholio!
Sweet, you can watch episodes online:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-mike-judge...list.jhtml
wow, that's going back to college days... where everyone did a horrible impression of them.
Hooch Wrote:wow, that's going back to college days... where everyone did a horrible impression of them.

One of my friends used to get so pissed when I'd call him and just do the Butt-head, "uhhhhhh" sound.
There was a guy on the Bud Light Cruise that had a head just like Bevis. I will post a picture later I made sure I got him in the frame of a few shots.
I gotta see that!
i used to look like butthead

ok, so maybe i still do.
Clip of the new season:

[youtube]sAAirNeKWxQ[/youtube]