Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday!
You'll see a lot more if you watch it. Basically it's two girls having a one night stand and not wearing a lot of, if no clothes for a lot of the film.

Then again , based on how much you can see here and your reaction, maybe you better not. It might be too much for you.
Everyone stay the fuck out of my way its Friday

[Image: jason-voorhees-GTFO-subway-mechanical-staircase.gif]
Who's ready to kick the shit out of this day?
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Fridays are slow for me. During the summer a lot of people take Friday off. Still I am going in with a vengeance and blasting out of the office at 3
I've gotta submit a bunch of Invoices today so a slow day would be a blessing.
Heh. I've been dealing with a pack of ratfuckers at work recently. Their department is being re-organized, so they have been working overtime to shift any/all blame for their fucked-up project onto me.

Who has two thumbs and the last laugh? THIS GUY!!!

They talked so much trash about me that it has reached the highest levels of the company. Except that it is so much bullshit, that it is actually making the senior level management aware of my key contributions to the project, as well as the fact that I've been pulling everybody else's ass out of the fire for the last two years.

My boss gave me a direct order to stop carrying freeloaders. Today is the day I drop their sorry asses in the mud.

Have a nice weekend, suckers!
(08-22-2014, 06:46 AM)Big Flannel Wrote: a slow day would be a blessing.

Not when you get paid on commision!
(08-22-2014, 07:04 AM)Securb Wrote: Not when you get paid on commision!

I remember those days, man.

As soon as it rains you know that you wasted money on gas to get to work because nobody is coning into the store.
(08-22-2014, 07:07 AM)Big Flannel Wrote: I remember those days, man.

As soon as it rains you know that you wasted money on gas to get to work because nobody is coning into the store.

And coners won't buy anything, they'll be too stoned.
I'm still basically asleep. Gimme some slack.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Friday Securb 10 7,796 11-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Last Post: 3dR3