Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Moe!
Domesticated Chimp Missing in Forest

Let's find this guy before anyone else does, I'm getting tired of Attila's shit all over the place.
Something about that story just has me laughing my ass off. They keep saying he's a sweet chimp but then you read these snippets:

Moe bit part of a woman's finger off when she inserted her hand in his cage. The Davises said he mistook her red-painted fingernail for his favorite licorice. The incident also came after Moe mauled a police officer's hand

when they took a cake to celebrate Moe's birthday with him, the couple was viciously attacked by two other chimpanzees who had escaped their cages

chewing off his nose, testicles and foot and biting off chunks of his buttocks and legs, before the sanctuary owner shot the animals to death.

"He's a very personable, sweet, nice chimp," McCasland said. "He's not going to be aggressive unless he's provoked."

Sounds like a great pet
Sounds perfect for the office
Chimpanzees ate the mans BALLS!!!!

I would hate chimps for the rest of my life!

with that being said, can we shave his head so he looks like Moe???:lol:
Hooch Wrote:Sounds perfect for the office

Moe the Testicle Eating Chimp....that's what his name plate on the door should read.

Sure he'll eat your testicles, but he'll use a knife and a fork.
Thats it! I am working from home for now on.
Securb Wrote:Thats it! I am working from home for now on.

If Moe wants to find you, he will. They'll be knock on the door, you'll look out and see nothing...you open the door and there he is....knife and fork in hand, wearing a diaper.

Shit, what could be either Moe or Adam.
fuck utensils...half the fun is using your hands, at least for the first few minutes they think it's exciting and pleasurable.

and yeah I am posting at the end of every fucking thread I can find because I am bored as hell at work right now. I guess I could watch Machine Girl on my laptop....
[Image: 20080701113209990007]

hotness
3dR3 Wrote:[Image: 20080701113209990007]

hotness

I never thought you guys would get a Atilla in that gloryhole but I guess you did it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey folks lilspud 5 4,656 06-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Last Post: FORMULA73
  Hey Speng!!! lreese 1 2,511 12-29-2014, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Speng
  Hey, Redskins! LesStrat 8 5,633 08-26-2014, 04:14 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Hey fattyjack CTN 6 4,968 07-14-2014, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Hey Hooch...missing anything? TooFunny 2 2,260 08-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Last Post: 3dR3