Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impractical Jokers
Anyone watching this? The commercials looked dumb but it's funny as Hell.
Four buddies trying to humilitate each other in public, one wears an earpiece and has to do whatever the others say.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/impractical-j...index.html
I caught this show on On Demand and got sucked in. Really hope they'll give them another season; these guys are great.
Wow, Hi Tina! Haven't seen you aound in a long time.
Kids got me hooked on this show. I wish my mom named me Q.
I love this show. Have you seen when they have to raise money for fake charaties ? The one guy had "Hand Jobs across America" lol
Riot Wrote:I love this show. Have you seen when they have to raise money for fake charaties ? The one guy had "Hand Jobs across America" lol

I don't know how they manage to do some of that stuff, I'd be laughing too hard.
Hi Speng! yeah, I check in now and again.

Still loving this show and I don't know how they do this stuff without cracking up. I love when they have to steal food, always gets some interesting results. Don't mess with people's food :)
I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you've made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!
FredGayle Wrote:I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you've made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!

What will be amazing is if you get to the post count necessary to add a signature and your spammer links before you get banned.
FredGayle Wrote:I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you've made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!

I spent hours composing the post hoping to get your approval, I'm glad it brought you such enjoyment. :rolleyes: