Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre is considering un-hanging it up... again
ESPN reports that Green Bay Packers Quarterback Brett Farve is considering a comeback. “Favre has communicated his potential desire to coach Mike McCarthy but talks have not advanced to a substantive stage, a Packers source said.”

The source said the Packers would be reluctant to open the door for Favre because "Brett retired for the right reasons, even though I know his family is tugging on him [to play]."

Another source conceded Favre was "getting the itch" to play football in 2008.

Read the whole story here

<script type="text/javascript">// --> // --> // --> // --></script>
<script src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Please go away Brett!! I respect you and all but this is ridiculous....either your playing or your not stop trying to get attention.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
I will take him in Miami for a year
He's such a fucking drama queen, I hope Green Bay releases him.

I saw on the news, they were asking everyday slobs around here about him and there were a suprising number of people who said he shouldn't come back.
He's the Roger Clemens of football. 18 years and 1 super bowl. What a fuckin' record.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Rodgers is the one getting fucked over the most in all this. He's got no leverage, so he's got to play the good soldier to try and get a shot eventually. But, he'd be my hero if he just came out and said "Fuck you, Brett; Fuck you Green Bay; and Fuck you, Packer fans!"
Securb Wrote:I will take him in Miami for a year

Parcells doesn't wany any players on his team who's reputation is bigger than his.
EaglesSuck Wrote:Parcells doesn't wany any players on his team who's reputation is bigger than his.

Truer words were never spoken.
eh, who cares? :)
3dR3 Wrote:eh, who cares? :)

who the hell are you and why are you a senior member?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Brett Favre Thread Gator 210 226,248 07-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Last Post: idsnowdog
  He couldn't go on without Favre Prog 9 9,492 04-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Prog