Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another out of hand Advertising Location
[Image: DFWAd.jpg]

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-re...-55214.php
Will it blend? That is the question.
No fucking way..... oh my god, soon there will be trees growing with little corporate logos bred into the leaves....
Fel Wrote:No fucking way..... oh my god, soon there will be trees growing with little corporate logos bred into the leaves....

Thanks for the idea! huge grin
"This landing sponsered by Budweiser. Budweiser, a pliots first choice in in flight refreshment."
"Minority Report" lives. It is only a matter of time.
Ooops, I crapped my pants
Pretty soon someone is going to put advertising on the moon... oh wait, they're already talking about that
DUDES, I'm always reading about high tech advertising ideas on my computer science websites and they've got TONS of crazy stuff up their sleeves. They want to start putting tiny RFID chips (radio frequency identification chips) into driver's liscenses that can identify you within 20 feet and when you walk by an LCD advertising screen it'll detect that you're there and show ads tailored to you. Then, eye monitoring equipment will be able to tell if you look at it and for how long.
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
pervertfreak Wrote:DUDES, I'm always reading about high tech advertising ideas on my computer science websites and they've got TONS of crazy stuff up their sleeves. They want to start putting tiny RFID chips (radio frequency identification chips) into driver's liscenses that can identify you within 20 feet and when you walk by an LCD advertising screen it'll detect that you're there and show ads tailored to you. Then, eye monitoring equipment will be able to tell if you look at it and for how long.

I'm buying a lead wallet.
so what's DFW? I wonder how much the airport is charging for that ad..better yet, I wonder how the airport is gonna remove that ad once the lease runs out
BeerMe Wrote:so what's DFW? I wonder how much the airport is charging for that ad..better yet, I wonder how the airport is gonna remove that ad once the lease runs out

DFW is the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. They put the airport logo their to show advertisers what could be done.