Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Dogs
This game is prettt cool. It's has a quasi stealth aspect that is really cool if you're into that short off thing. I've played it for several hours now and I still haven't done any campaign missions, I've been exploring the world and "profiling" people.

"Profiling" is easy, you press a button and suddenly you're tapped into the grid of Chicago. Every citizen has their face on file so just by looking at them you can see their habits, criminal record, bank info, etc.

I played for 4 hours straight without shooting anyone. That's quite a bit of self control for me
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Is it avail on Xbox?
(05-28-2014, 10:18 PM)johnjohn Wrote: Is it avail on Xbox?

Yes sir.

Its a lot like Grand Theft Auto except you have to use the city's automated systems to your advantage. (Its not as hard as it sounds)
First I've heard of it. Hm.
Because I said so. 
Check out some youtube vids and see if it tickles your fancy.
Looks like a cool game. The upside is it was released two years ago so I bet you could get it used on the cheap.

(05-29-2014, 05:20 AM)Securb Wrote: Looks like a cool game. The upside is it was released two years ago so I bet you could get it used on the cheap.

http://youtu.be/1U8KsQPIrY0

It was supposed to be released 2 years ago but got pushed back. It just came out.
(05-29-2014, 05:50 AM)Big Flannel Wrote: It was supposed to be released 2 years ago but got pushed back. It just came out.

Oh, so it's really "Prarie Dogs" then?
(05-29-2014, 05:59 AM)Dr. Vegetable Wrote: Oh, so it's really "Prarie Dogs" then?

You've made my day.
I just saw the commercial for the game on SyFy last night. I just might give this a whirl it looks like my type of game. I just need to finish Crysis 3 first.