Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Dogs
Def gonna look into it, the trailers make it look pretty cool (btw - is all that ctos stuff for real?).

Got a few games I haven't even put in the system yet though as I finish off some artwork.
(06-01-2014, 07:47 AM)Securb Wrote: I just need to finish Crysis 3 first.

I'm still working on finishing Raiders of the Lost Ark on the Atari 2600.
(06-01-2014, 12:21 PM)johnjohn Wrote: Def gonna look into it, the trailers make it look pretty cool (btw - is all that ctos stuff for real?).

Got a few games I haven't even put in the system yet though as I finish off some artwork.

Its based off of a failed concept for total integration of infrastructure. I pray that it never come becomes a thing.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
BF have you picked up the game yet? Thoughts?
(06-01-2014, 06:03 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: Its based off of a failed concept for total integration of infrastructure. I pray that it never come becomes a thing.

Did you ever see the original Max Headroom movie? Same basic premise. It was Repo Man good/bad, if you can find it.
(06-09-2014, 06:24 AM)Dr. Vegetable Wrote: Did you ever see the original Max Headroom movie? Same basic premise. It was Repo Man good/bad, if you can find it.

I'm intimately familiar with it.

(06-09-2014, 06:21 AM)Securb Wrote: BF have you picked up the game yet? Thoughts?

I've had it since launch. Its quite cool.

My only complaint, (which I've gotten over), is/was the driving mechanics. They feel clunky when you first fire the game up but I quickly got used to it.

I've been playing for at least 2 weeks and I stil haven't completed the campaign because of all the mini-games and side missions/hidden items to collect.

I'd say it was well worth the $60.
I got a free download when I put a new NVidia GE Force vid card in my computer....it's not my type of game, but I really have enjoyed it so far.
I guess I should fibe you guys an update. I completed the main storyline and I'm running side-missions in preparation for the upcoming DLC.

Still having a blast when I play it.

Anybody else pick it up?
I got an Xbox One tonight and this is the first game I picked up. Who is ready for some multiplayer?
(10-20-2014, 10:05 PM)Securb Wrote: I got an Xbox One tonight and this is the first game I picked up. Who is ready for some multiplayer?

When I pick up an Xbox One I'm gladly hand you your ass.

What do you think of it so far?