Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chick-fil-A sends dick to Canada
I have no problem with the CFA CEO for the simple reason they guy is simply following the tenets of his religion. Not just his religion but many others frown on homoseuality, big whoop. Here is the thing with the CFA guy. He refuses to have any CFA locations open on Sundays. He feels that it is "his" lords day. Some of the CFA locations in malls actually pay a fine for not being open during operating hours for the mall. The guy doesn't care his "book" says Sunday is the lord's day and he won't open. So he is not a hypocrite and I respect that, the guy is just deeply religious. If I owned the company gay people could get married in CFA and we sure as hell would be open on Sunday. But it is not my company.
Werd.
Because I said so. 
(05-30-2014, 06:33 AM)LesStrat Wrote: Werd.

You want 'werd" the Mormon bible actually teaches that black people are direct descendants of Satan, Google it. You don't see me outside of BYU with a picket sign and a chicken sandwich. The only time anyone ever change someone else's religious views was during the Spanish Inquisition and we know how that worked out.

Well, there was also that whole Saul/Paul conversion, but that literally took an act of Divine Intervention.
No need to look it up, Securb. I'm well aware, and I'm not Mormon.

I don't think we improved society by opening the stores on Sunday, or staying open later or even 24 hours. In fact I believe it has a direct correlation to the development of the microwave mentality of our society.
Because I said so. 
I would have to agree with you with the exception of gas stations and liquor stores. I have to have my beer on football Sundays.
Shoot, down here in the deep south (Georgia) until recently you could not buy beer on Sundays. Still can't in some counties.

I don't partake (I'm just cheap, no personal beliefs about it - Might have bought some for beer chili once or twice), so it never bothered me.

Georgia is also the home of Chick-Fil-A. I remember it being a great treat growing up, but its not that good now. Or at least since I changed my diet - I can't remember being in one other than to use the bathroom in the last 10 years.
Listless Vessels!
Hey, I like the spicy chicken sandwich.

As for shopping, we simply had to plan ahead. That is a lost skill, apparently.
Because I said so. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Space Biker Chick johnjohn 2 3,127 07-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Last Post: johnjohn
Sex Biometric Penis Log In Dick-ometrics GoldenVulture 1 2,606 07-15-2017, 02:40 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  What a Dick Agileguy 7 7,468 06-19-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Ooooo Canada...... Securb 12 14,115 06-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Speng
  Underwear drive to benefit homeless shelters across Canada Securb 9 8,661 07-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Securb
  Canada came up with a good idea Prog 26 26,809 02-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Last Post: 3dR3