Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got new electronic convenience yesterday.
I bought a Cobra AirWave Bluetooth receiver.

So far, it works flawlessly. I can listen to music in my car without plugging in my iphone or carrying CD's (which, I still will sometimes). In the end it's gonna cut down on the wear and tear the headphone jack on my phone gets, and there isn't any excess noise from poor auxiliary connections. At $30 it was well worth the dough.
I thought this was going to be about some new whizz bang electronic toilet but I was wrong.
administrative biosphere convenience domain electronic freelance gender homogenous incandescent joiner knowledge lethargy menstrual ordinal prenuptial quantum

send now for more informations

time is limited offer
Blue teeth? Is that like the stain stuff we used to get in school? Or the dye the dentist uses to check the form of a filling or crown?
Because I said so. 
(06-12-2014, 12:11 AM)LesStrat Wrote: Blue teeth? Is that like the stain stuff we used to get in school?

No, Les, no. That's Kool-Aid.
I have fond memories of the teeth staining tablets.
Because I said so. 
(06-12-2014, 10:36 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: No, Les, no. That's Kool-Aid.

Is it racist that when I saw you had posted a video I immediately assumed it was Dave Chappelle's bit on Grape Drink?
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.