Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Securb and Lreese
There ya go... It will be a lot of fun.

They're like Lay's potato chips - you can't have just one... huge grin

Hey - did I just make a rhyme? Sorry. :p
Listless Vessels!
I've been messing with the H9 control app and it looks like so much fun. I'll really love being able to control the H9 while it's still on the board on the floor. And there are some crazy cool options that I can definitely see using during some jam sessions.

I have a feeling I'm going to be balls deep in algorithm debt in the not so distant future.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

(06-18-2014, 11:04 PM)Agileguy Wrote: I've been messing with the H9 control app and it looks like so much fun. I'll really love being able to control the H9 while it's still on the board on the floor. And there are some crazy cool options that I can definitely see using during some jam sessions.

I have a feeling I'm going to be balls deep in algorithm debt in the not so distant future.

What did you buy with the free algorithm?
Nothing yet, the pedal doesn't arrive until around Wednesday. I'm going to get the Plate reverb though because that's what I want most, a good and versatile plate reverb.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

I comes with the Plate installed unless you got the H9 Core which way did you go?
I got the regular H9, not the core. I didn't know it comes with plate installed, the description on Sweetwater's site didn't say that was one of the included algorithms.

I don't remember the plate being standard - There was room as standard. There's also a shimmer setting as standard.

But I can't seem to remember what happened 10 minutes ago, LOL.

Modechoverb is a killer though, but the stock settings kind of make you say eww.

I'm liking it with the reverb really tightened up and sometimes with the level raised.

The plate really struck me as really lush - starting to like it more than the big studio setting on my MPX-1.

I think my ultimate go to setting would be the guitplate setting with a simple dual delay. I can do that easily with 2, but not a single unit. The MPX-1 has such a setting.
Listless Vessels!
Yep it is standard

[Image: attachment.php?aid=209]
Hmm... didn't you say you got a demo model? I've been doing a bunch of research on the H9 and I can't find anywhere that says that it comes with the plate algorithm. Or perhaps you forgot you bought it?

I would love to be proven wrong. There are so many algorithms I want, especially the synthonizer. I can see getting some killer synth sounds out of that algorithm for when my band finally gets around to learning "Frankenstein."

(06-20-2014, 09:54 PM)Agileguy Wrote: I would love to be proven wrong. There are so many algorithms I want, especially the synthonizer. I can see getting some killer synth sounds out of that algorithm for when my band finally gets around to learning "Frankenstein."

The keyboard player in my band can nail Frankenstein on an SH-101. Every sound you need is right there in that vintage mono.