Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Securb and Lreese
(06-20-2014, 09:54 PM)Agileguy Wrote: Hmm... didn't you say you got a demo model? I've been doing a bunch of research on the H9 and I can't find anywhere that says that it comes with the plate algorithm. Or perhaps you forgot you bought it?

I'm old but i'm not that old. I have the off the shelve unit. You will get a free algorithm with the unit. I used that for the Ring Mod. Eventide also sent a free compressor plug in to users a month or so ago.

The Plate definitely comes with the unit.
forgetting affects just about everyone, young and old. Even 65 in the scheme of things is not old to me now. I'm 46...

But I'll admit - It takes more effort now.

I'm pretty sure I used my certificate to purchase the plate algorithm. However I did get a couple of freebies when I had to send my unit back.
Listless Vessels!
I'm so anxious to get this thing. It doesn't really help that I've got nothing much going on at the moment but work (band is on break, school is on break, friends are all busy) but I can't get this thing out of my mind. I've never had a pitch shifting unit and I can't wait to get some Pitchfactor algorithms, especially the Synthonizer. It's been my dream to do synth stuff FOREVER.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Even for my simple tastes - there's a couple of stock presets (octave up/down), fifths and a delay octave that was pretty sweet in stock form.
Listless Vessels!
Today is the day. Much excitement
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

(06-21-2014, 07:13 AM)Securb Wrote: I'm old but i'm not that old.

You sure about that :securb:? Because I just got it and I definitely had to get the plate reverb from the store. It even lists the included algorithms on the box.

Oh yeah and THIS THING IS SO CRAZY AWESOMEZORZ

You know what seeing mine was a demo unit Eventide may have loaded it up before sending it out. Never the less the thing is awesomeballz ....right. Click on your distortion and try the Women In Love setting. Instant Eddie.
Modechoverb...

The standard preset sucks but it can be made to sound really good by taming the reverb parameters.
Listless Vessels!
The delays on this thing in stereo are OFF THE CHAIN, particularly when you have a dual pattern going. I will post more when I'm not on my phone. But it is an instant keeper.

YES!!!

That is why you must have 2! :)

Actually, for most purposes modechoverb is enough but 2 delays is special.

If RogueGuitarShop will fix their screwup with my order I can have the 2 in series if I want.
Listless Vessels!