Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the hell is Amy Childs?
(06-17-2014, 06:20 PM)Jesus Wrote: Who are you going to believe me or Boobpedia? Have faith my son.
Read the second article.

(06-17-2014, 06:20 PM)Jesus Wrote: Who are you going to believe me or Boobpedia? Have faith my son.
Read the second article.

""What I say to young girls is this: if you want a boob job, think about it very, very carefully. And do your research first."

Amy's cosmetic procedures have not only left her disliking her appearance, but with serious pain.

Last month, the vajazzling queen was rushed to hospital after experiencing sharp pains in her left breast, and discovered that the implant had pulled away from her natural tissue, causing her boob to swell up to twice its size.

At the time, she told Heat: "I'm facing having the implants taken out, the fluid drained, then having them put in again. I can't bear the thought of having more surgery."
OH SHIT JESUS WAS WRONG
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

He should stick to lawn care.
Because I said so. 
That's racist.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Well at least a learned something from this thread. This place is amazingly educational.

[Image: VAJAZZLE.png]

Everyone should be armed ...until nobody has guns.
^ That looks painful for everyone involved.

I'm so conflicted... Do we really have to choose?
Not sure if this violates the rules so here's a link.
- https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi5YD2OCAAAO-gD.jpg -
Apparently this got " Tweeted "
- http://jezebel.com/us-airways-tweets-pic...1563104321 -
So that's where MH370 went.
Yeah, pinged for 8 hours then disappeared. Forever.

Everyone should be armed ...until nobody has guns.
[Image: frances-goodman-vajazzling-4.jpg]