Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of all the women on earth,
I'm with Kevin on this one. You're young, therefore you're completely allowed to make terrible decisions as long as you get laid.

The key is to not make yourself too available. If they want you around and aren't hetting enough of you they go crazy and all that crazy juice flows to her vagina. Within as little as a week her snatch will be like that elevator in the shining, only not as bloody and without a kid watching.

Do me proud.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(07-02-2014, 09:36 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: I'm with Kevin on this one. You're young, therefore you're completely allowed to make terrible decisions as long as you get laid.

The key is to not make yourself too available. If they want you around and aren't hetting enough of you they go crazy and all that crazy juice flows to her vagina. Within as little as a week her snatch will be like that elevator in the shining, only not as bloody and without a kid watching.

Do me proud.

Thank you for reminding me that I'm due to watch The Shining again.

I kinda get the feeling she's going to come around at some point.

I'm sure as fuck not gonna wait expectantly or some shit, but she still texts me everyday like nothing ever happened.
I'm saying she's into you but is trying to get her shit together.

What I mean is, she just graduated and is trying to make a bullshit job work until she goes college, (or until she can afford to go to college), by virtue of that, she doesn't want to have any baggage to slow her down. (Not that you're baggage or anything)

Since she put a moratorium on throwing your back out she'll be more likely to be DTF when it comes time because she's absolved of all responsibility for her actions. She tried so there's no blame.

Does that make any sense at all or am I fucked up?
(07-02-2014, 10:00 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: I'm saying she's into you but is trying to get her shit together.

What I mean is, she just graduated and is trying to make a bullshit job work until she goes college, (or until she can afford to go to college), by virtue of that, she doesn't want to have any baggage to slow her down. (Not that you're baggage or anything)

Since she put a moratorium on throwing your back out she'll be more likely to be DTF when it comes time because she's absolved of all responsibility for her actions. She tried so there's no blame.

Does that make any sense at all or am I fucked up?

Makes sense to me! :toast:
Groovy.

we still need pics, btw. If she's of legal age of course.
(07-02-2014, 10:05 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: Groovy.

we still need pics, btw. If she's of legal age of course.

She's about 6 months shy of 18, brother. hahaha
In 180 days I expect pics.

I will be counting.
Well, she texted me again this morning, and I replied with a text that was the long detailed equivalent of "take a shit or get the fuck off the toilet".

There's a very high likelihood she's going to choose the latter.

In which case I will finally be free of her grip on my mind.
Well, you blew your wad, buddy.
Yup. It feels like relief to me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oakley skibriller nike air max women E3kUE aihgm04936 8 8,092 06-13-2014, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Dr. Vegetable
  Club tells ‘fat’ women to go home Securb 15 15,289 08-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Securb