Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG Dudebros
Best NAD ever. This thing is ridiculously awesome. (Egnater SW45 for those that didn't see my thread in Amp Central). I'll post more about it later but I had the house to myself and I really opened it up for about an hour. I could not be more impressed.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Sweet man. Hope you're chuffed as nuts about your nads
Awesome!
Listless Vessels!
Most excellent.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Noice.
Because I said so. 
I work in a huge warehouse in an industrial complex, and I'm pretty sure the neighbors in the next warehouse don't come in on the weekend. I'm bringing the Egnater to work today. It might be a loooong lunch break today.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

45 types are great all-around amps. I don't see how you can go wrong with Egnator.

Everyone should be armed ...until nobody has guns.
Poor Agile is still at lunch - or in jail on a disturbing the peace violation.... ;)
Listless Vessels!
I got lost in the holey glory that is my new amp.

So I know that I'm super late to the game on this one, but I just have to say - Fender+Marshall in stereo=OMGTONEGAZM

I set the Fender up just barely breaking up with plenty of highs and lows. Then I set the Marshall with about the same amount of gain, perhaps a bit less but if so not much. I cut the lows a good bit and cut the highs just a bit, but I push the mids. They complement each other beautifully.

I can't wait to try the same experiment but run each amp into its own cab.

Post a video buttmunch