Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam
Hey Bruce; If I go to the Home page I get a redirect page telling me I need to update my browser and video player [ It's some sort of suck act.] I don't need what ever it is it trying to hook me into.spam
I Don't know if you are aware of it.
(07-21-2014, 03:44 AM)GoldenVulture Wrote: Hey Bruce; If I go to the Home page I get a redirect page telling me I need to update my browser and video player [ It's some sort of suck act.] I don't need what ever it is it trying to hook me into.spam
I Don't know if you are aware of it.

What browser are you using and are you on a mobile device?
Mozilla SeaMonkey [ Firefox]/ Laptop.
Not really the point.
This is a screen capture of the redirect.
[Image: Suckact-1_zps38800c8f.jpg]
Sounds like we have a bad ad on the site. It is being looked into.
On a different computer. It gets the redirect too.
(07-21-2014, 07:53 PM)GoldenVulture Wrote: On a different computer. It gets the redirect too.

where are you geographically? It will help pin it down. Sorry about the issues.
Australia , the state of Victoria, country region North west Victoria. My net connection potentially goes via Melbourne or Adelaide.
- https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rainbo...a430a0a510 -

I tried doing a traceroute to your home page. It keeps coming up invalid address.
ok. Back on the laptop. It appears to be gone.
(07-21-2014, 09:23 PM)GoldenVulture Wrote: Australia , the state of Victoria, country region North west Victoria. My net connection potentially goes via Melbourne or Adelaide.
- https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rainbo...a430a0a510 -

I tried doing a traceroute to your home page. It keeps coming up invalid address.

That helps and I think the problem ad was pinned down. It was one that was displayed by region so no one here locally saw it. Thanks for the help and patience.
(07-22-2014, 08:36 AM)Hooch Wrote: That helps and I think the problem ad was pinned down. It was one that was displayed by region so no one here locally saw it. Thanks for the help and patience.
Thank you for getting rid of it.Cheers