Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Who
My son has just discovered Doctor Who on Netflix. It's in his genes.

I was a huge fan of the show during the reign of the Fourth Doctor. We're watching the series with the Ninth Doctor now, and I must say it is very entertaining. Good casting for his +1, also.

[Image: 9th-doctor-and-rose-tyler.jpg][Image: tumblr_mk4ursvzCC1rcwhqco1_500.gif]

[Image: Rose-and-Doctor-Who-rose-tyler-1082287_999_576.jpg]

Any other fans of The Doctor out there?
I wish they had of done moe with Chris Eccleston, but the rest of the series is awesome.
Hopefully the new season will be up and running soon.

Matt Smith quickly became my fav doctor.
seriously, fuck Doctor Who.

one of the most mindnumbingly annoying sci-fi shows ever. It's not sci-fi. At all. It's happy magical fantasy land bullshit that has NOTHING to do with science.

Also I hate the writing and directing. So painfully contrived and ridiculous.

Actually I hate all English sci-fi, because it all suffers from the same problem of being ridiculous rather than engaging and interesting.
The cardboard Daleks and shaky sets in the early series turned me off for ever. I'd seen better stuff at school plays.
Now if I were Duhrex I'd know how to improve it and I'd onsell my geni-arse to the makers of dr.Hoo
Hey, now, it was a Brit who brought us The Hitchhiker's Guide.
Because I said so. 
And that's completely silly as well, but only just slightly silly enough to be tolerable.

Face it. Brits aren't good at sci-fi, unless their names are Patrick Stewart.
The Hitchhiker's Guide series are some of the funniest novels in existence. The movie was decent.
Because I said so. 
No really Ryan, tell us how you feel.
Don't hold that shit in man.
Whovians are dumb. So are Trekkies mind you. But so are whovians.
(10-27-2014, 02:30 PM)CTN Wrote: Face it. Brits aren't good at sci-fi, unless their names are Patrick Stewart.

Try Orphan Black, an absolutely fantastic BBC America scifi show. That being sad Dr. Who sucks balls. I have tried many times to get into that show and it is just too horrible to watch.