Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat Bounce
Fish Bowl  
This is the stupidest thing, but it is guaranteed to put a smile on your face, and a demonic cackle in your throat.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2012-10-22-at-5.09.30-PM-480x436.png]

http://cat-bounce.com

The desktop version is better than the mobile site, IMO.
Really? You got nothing?

Cat got your tongue??

Bwahahahaha

That's awesome!!!!
I was laughing the whole time.
I used to have a small program that would give you a cat that you could drop , etc. and it would land on it's feet. It would randomly come out a suddenly appearing cat door or walk in from the side of your screen and lick it. I've forgotten what it was called .
Another one thats a lot of fun is 'Kitty Cannon'
I think THAT is the one I was trying to remember. It was far more fun than cat bounce.
Because I said so. 
My favorite desktop critter app was always WinRoach. I think I had that back on my Windows 3.1 machine. It would hide roaches behind all of your windows. When you move or dismiss a window, the roaches scurry across the screen to find a new hiding place. If you're quick on the click, you can splat them before they hide. I hear it's still available for download for modern Windows versions, but I'm a Macintosh.

I also had a lot of fun with Neko. This was a small white cat that would chase your mouse pointer around the screen. If you didn't move the mouse, he'd lick his fur for awhile and then fall asleep.
Reminds me of this

Everyone should be armed ...until nobody has guns.