Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sick of the hits.
I used to love the mainstream bands. AC/DC, Zeppelin, etc. But I've been so oversaturated by Clear Channel and friends that I get irritated now by good songs. Are any of you at this point too?
I always choose the music I listen to. Consequently, I don't get burnt out on any awesome music. But back before Ipods, when I couldn't afford cd's and only had radio, I definitely felt that. That's why I got an Ipod.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Golden Garbage repeat radio has just killed some songs for me. After hearing them umpteen thousands of times in the last forty years and less, I just don't want to hear some of them ever again.
Hearts version of Stairway T.H. [ presedential concert ] was the first time I could listen to that song in about twenty or more years.
I'll take the bullet... I could go the rest of my life without ever listening to Rush again and I'd be perfectly fine.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Hold your fire. I'd rush to lower my power windows to share the signals in my vapor trails as I cruise the highways. The spirit of radio must be broadcast across hemispheres. Leaving vapor trails as you fly by night, roll the bones and test for echo. Can I get a show of hands for those who also enjoy moving pictures or the caress of steel:?:
Because I said so. 
(08-19-2014, 11:16 PM)LesStrat Wrote: Hold your fire. I'd rush to lower my power windows to share the signals in my vapor trails as I cruise the highways. The spirit of radio must be broadcast across hemispheres. Leaving vapor trails as you fly by night, roll the bones and test for echo. Can I get a show of hands for those who also enjoy moving pictures or the caress of steel:?:

Really? That just happened?
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Spelling correction. You had some letters in the title in the wrong order.:rolleyes:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digusting Videos that will make you physically sick Hooch 8 7,663 06-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Speng