Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess I'm Really Just Not an LP Guy.
I fucking love that, especially the lower horn toggle switch.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

no offense, but *puke*

I hate them old school pawn-shop lookin weirdo italian strat-esque copy thingies with queer looking pickups.

makes me want to shit my pants and call myself Percival.
(08-21-2014, 10:02 PM)Agileguy Wrote: I fucking love that, especially the lower horn toggle switch.

It's beat to shit but it is a great guitar!

(I'm actually not getting any sound out if it at the moment so I need to troubleshoot it)

(08-21-2014, 10:04 PM)CTN Wrote: no offense, but *puke*

I hate them old school pawn-shop lookin weirdo italian strat-esque copy thingies with queer looking pickups.

No offense taken.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(08-21-2014, 10:04 PM)CTN Wrote: no offense, but *puke*

Guitars like those are ones that I can only see myself having as long as I have more than 5 guitars already. IMO they're more like auxiliary guitars, for when you need a really grungy tone. Great for punk stuff imo. I'd never want to have one as my only guitar though.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

(08-21-2014, 10:10 PM)Agileguy Wrote: Guitars like those are ones that I can only see myself having as long as I have more than 5 guitars already. IMO they're more like auxiliary guitars, for when you need a really grungy tone. Great for punk stuff imo. I'd never want to have one as my only guitar though.

This is a guitar that Cobain wouldn't break. It may look like shit but it sounds like nothing else. Smash a fuzz box with those fucked up pickups it has and you're in heaven.
ahhhh
that explains it.

I hate punk and all those other "strum harder to make up for lack of talent" genres.

but i am an elitist prick. feel free to ignore me.
(08-21-2014, 10:15 PM)CTN Wrote: ahhhh
that explains it.

I hate punk and all those other "strum harder to make up for lack of talent" genres.

but i am an elitist prick. feel free to ignore me.

I'm not a punk guy either. At least not what our generation calls punk.

Errbody gots dey lykes and dey dislykes. We ain't all gotsta agree on errthang, baby. Just let da love flow through you and sall gonna be ok.

Or something like that
(08-21-2014, 08:13 PM)lreese Wrote: I'm inspired to get it back out now I think with the new amp.

I restrung the McC and ran it through the Triaxis... Nice!

Its best distorted, but I did wrangle a pretty nice 80s-ish sound out of the split neck pickup.
Listless Vessels!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never Took The Hag as a Guy... lreese 8 8,762 01-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Last Post: lreese
  This guy makes me laugh. karpathion 7 8,511 01-14-2015, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Securb
  This Guy Does Floyd Stuff Well lreese 0 2,098 11-02-2014, 08:08 PM
Last Post: lreese