Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California bros, anyone going to Aftershock?!
(08-21-2014, 09:43 PM)Agileguy Wrote: I still think we need to do a UIG event. Vegas sounds like a shitload of fun - maybe sometime next summer?

Or maybe spring break.

I would be up for that. We would definitely need to take in a Steel Panther show. Hooch and I saw them the last time we were in Vegas and I guarantee you will laugh for 2 hours straight.
(08-22-2014, 06:43 AM)Securb Wrote: I would be up for that. We would definitely need to take in a Steel Panther show. Hooch and I saw them the last time we were in Vegas and I guarantee you will laugh for 2 hours straight.

As long as there is a decent amount of tike for me to submit a request for time off I'll be there.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(08-21-2014, 08:51 PM)Agileguy Wrote: For some reason I thought you didn't like Mastodon. Eh, I've seen them like three or four times now. Don't get me wrong, they're awesome, but I wouldn't go to a festival to see one band, unless it's stupid cheap. I mean Lacuna Coil is cool but ehhhhh

That makes sense.

I didn't use to like Mastodon, they grew on me in the last 2 months or so.
If we go to Vegas can we bring YT? He is too young to get into the clubs but we can have him designated drive and wait for us outside the bars.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-22-2014, 01:11 PM)Securb Wrote: If we go to Vegas can we bring YT? He is too young to get into the clubs but we can have him designated drive and wait for us outside the bars.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Just tell people that he's your son. THhey can't make you tie your son to a parking meter.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(08-22-2014, 02:18 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: Just tell people that he's your son. THhey can't make you tie your son to a parking meter.

LOL - I could see it now. Could you bring and order of fries and a soda to my son waiting in the van outside.
(08-21-2014, 08:49 PM)Securb Wrote: Chick? Who are you The Fonz?

Sit on it Potsie.