Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The Dark Knight' Sells Out on Fandango
Fel Wrote:Haha... I didn't give anything away... just talking about the IMAX. It's sweet!

haha risky reading..... i think i will be seeing it tomorrow!
Lived up to the hype!!!
Will it blend? That is the question.
Hooch Wrote:Check this shit out...

Michael Bay's Rejected "The Dark Knight" Script

Hilarious, Hooch.

Thanks for the introduction to Spill.com as well!
Ooops, I crapped my pants
Fel Wrote:...just talking about the IMAX. It's sweet!

I saw it Sunday night with my wife and daughter. The Imax was amazing. There are times when you feel like you're right there on the sidewalk watching the action. And there was a lot of action.

Heath Ledger was everything everyone said he was in this movie. Chilling, creepy, etc... He was very convincing.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, don't wait for the DVD. I don't even know the last time I said that about a movie.
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:I saw it Sunday night with my wife and daughter. The Imax was amazing. There are times when you feel like you're right there on the sidewalk watching the action. And there was a lot of action.

Heath Ledger was everything everyone said he was in this movie. Chilling, creepy, etc... He was very convincing.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, don't wait for the DVD. I don't even know the last time I said that about a movie.

I agree with you 100%. I hope the academy remembers this movie come oscar time. It's by far the best picture of the year or maybe the last few years.
wow...... what a great movie!!!!!
And who would have guessed the Joker and Batman were half-brothers.
Prog Wrote:And who would have guessed the Joker and Batman were half-brothers.

ok i must have missed something during the film......
Prog Wrote:And who would have guessed the Joker and Batman were half-brothers.

I must have been out getting popcorn when that happened
There's no crying in baseball
And the people waiting in line for the next showing were giving me dirty looks when I said it on the way out.