Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The C-String
We've all seen this...
[Image: Bp8Cz2-IAAA4FFg.jpg]

There's this:
[Image: a328315f14d040eabcd2015d2aff55d8.jpg]

This could be good or bad depending on how much cellulite... I'll stop there...
Listless Vessels!
Biggest problem is that most of the women who'll wear that in public - shouldn't
Yeah........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Your internet habits scare me.
Perluss Whun?
Because I said so. 
There is some nice c-string content out there

The C-String Replaces the Thong Bikini as the Summer’s Hottest Beachwear

Kinda looks like she's walking around wearing a pad.
If she's into that having-a-wire-up-her-ass-in-public thing, she's a keeper!
It's a good thing he has girly drinks in both his fists, otherwise one might find its way up an unsuspecting asshole.