Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the job...
Well, there are more titty bars and micro-breweries in this city than any other in the country, so I'm sure we can find you something here. And of course, we'll have to figure out a good place to go eat. Believe it or not, I happen to know a few places.
Hey CONGRATULATIONS! You got the job! That's great news!
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
Congrats T! Thats awesome, what did you make for your interview?
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.
Great news man, congrats!! Always exciting starting a new job... and the extra pocket change is a real benefit!
Chef_Tony Wrote:Well, there are more titty bars and micro-breweries in this city than any other in the country, so I'm sure we can find you something here. And of course, we'll have to figure out a good place to go eat. Believe it or not, I happen to know a few places.

You had me at titty bars..........eating what is that? I plan on non-stop drinking oh wait this is a buisness trip, ha. I have to stop drinking in between meetings. Def also need to have a good bite to eat as well.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Congrats...btw...I used to live in Tualatin...endured the '96 flood and escaped our apartment via rowboat - our complex was supposed to only get 6", and we ended up with over 6' of water.
Congratulations Tony, what a step up!

To celebrate, I baked you a little something.... hope you like the filling

[Image: cake_girl.gif]
Ooops, I crapped my pants
Chocklit Wrote:To celebrate, I baked you a little something.... hope you like the filling

1991 called, they want their graphic back. That looks like something from the original Nintendo system.
Speng Wrote:1991 called, they want their graphic back. That looks like something from the original Nintendo system.

i'd let that graphic blow me... :eek:
Started the job last week and things are going very well. I already have a solid handle on what the customers are looking for there so running specials has been a breeze.

It's nice to finally be in a restaurant that does some business. To go from a place that might make $1000 during lunch and dinner to a place that does $3500 in a dinner alone is nice, real nice.

My waitresses are having to run their asses off though. They are used to the old crew taking their sweet assed time getting food out. Now they are having to deal with me and while I don't even feel like I am working too hard, my food goes out faster than what they are used to.

Guess I might have to bring in a whole new crew. :shifty:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst job in the world Securb 6 7,629 09-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Last Post: 3dR3