Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the job...
got the call today.

Talked to my current restaurant and my last day will be July 19th, starting the new job July 21st.

$15k more per year than my current job. Shit, Beers on me! huge grin
Sweet, with a couple of days to celebrate between.
congratulations!! :)
There's no crying in baseball
Nice dude Congrats, I'll crack one for you tonight. Also side note Chef Tony I will be in Beaverton the week of Sept 15-19 for a sales meeting at Nike HQ. So as the date gets closer we should try and coordinate and grab a beer if your around.

Cheers,
Frank
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Very nice.
Will it blend? That is the question.
congrats dude!
Franchise Wrote:Nice dude Congrats, I'll crack one for you tonight. Also side note Chef Tony I will be in Beaverton the week of Sept 15-19 for a sales meeting at Nike HQ. So as the date gets closer we should try and coordinate and grab a beer if your around.

Cheers,
Frank

Shame on both of us if we let the opportunity slide by.

I live in Beaverton and know a few places to go.

And I used to work for Nike. A few words, they are always late, their meetings go way long, and they REALLY like to drink.

Thanks Guys!
congrats Tony!
Congrats dude!
Chef_Tony Wrote:Shame on both of us if we let the opportunity slide by.

I live in Beaverton and know a few places to go.

And I used to work for Nike. A few words, they are always late, their meetings go way long, and they REALLY like to drink.

Thanks Guys!

Absolutely, sounds like a plan. I figured everyone in or around Beaverton worked or has worked for Nike, ha. Never been to Oregon before so this should be fun. I plan on bringing back a nice suitcase full of beer as I usually do on my trips but this should be an especially nice haul love the pac west beers. you'll have to recommend a nice place to pick up some local gems.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst job in the world Securb 6 7,423 09-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Last Post: 3dR3