Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereotype me.
This morning I woke up, got dressed in all black (unintentionally), chugged a redbull, then drove to church while listening to some very aggressive metal. Once church starts, I'm going on stage to play a bunch of songs about Jesus.

I'll probably play some black metal to warm up.
Do you ever feel torn between things ?Evil
Teenagers...
Because I said so. 
(10-26-2014, 01:16 PM)LesStrat Wrote: Teenagers...

I have my moments.

(10-26-2014, 11:10 AM)GoldenVulture Wrote: Do you ever feel torn between things ?Evil

Nope.
When I read the title I thought this was going to be about different stereotypes.
When I read this I laughed so hard I almost choked on my fried chicken.
(10-27-2014, 07:33 AM)Securb Wrote: When I read this I laughed so hard I almost choked on my fried chicken.

LMAO
Sounds like my younger days, minus the playing worship songs, and minus the red bull.

there is no stereotype for that dude.

You are walking a very untrodden path. Christian metalheads who actually appreciate and practice their faith are EXTREMELY rare. Aside from my sister, I know exactly 2 people like that. You are one of them.
(10-27-2014, 07:33 AM)Securb Wrote: When I read this I laughed so hard I almost choked on my fried chicken.

Did you wash it down with some grape drink?
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.