Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Somehow the Oaked Arrogant Bastard I have at home called me at work and wants me to come home.
Hooch Wrote:Somehow the Oaked Arrogant Bastard I have at home called me at work and wants me to come home.

You talked me into it I am having a Oaked Arrogant Bastard
Securb Wrote:You talked me into it I am having a Oaked Arrogant Bastard

see, they're not just for breakfast anymore
Hooch Wrote:see, they're not just for breakfast anymore

The one I had last night was about a year old. It was perfect, nice and round. Perfect carbonation. Still they are better with an egg and brat samich.
Dogma - Dogma is an innovative, enigmatic ale brewed with guarana, poppy seeds and kola nut all blended together with Scottish heather honey. A conspiracy of transcontinental ingredients infused with some devastatingly BrewDog imaginative thinking.

ABV:
7.8%
OG:
IBU’s:
Malts:
Marris Otter Extra Pale, Caramalt, roasted barley, Dark Krystal Malt, Munich Malt
Hops:
Bramling Cross, Amarillo
Twist:
Brewed with Scottish heather honey, poppy, kola nut and guarana
DFH60
Securb Wrote:Dogma - Dogma is an innovative, enigmatic ale brewed with guarana, poppy seeds and kola nut all blended together with Scottish heather honey. A conspiracy of transcontinental ingredients infused with some devastatingly BrewDog imaginative thinking.

I'm trying hard to like Brew Dog's offerings and Dogma was a nice beer but it just didn't taste very complex or interesting. Kinda single dimensional.
3daddict Wrote:I'm trying hard to like Brew Dog's offerings and Dogma was a nice beer but it just didn't taste very complex or interesting. Kinda single dimensional.

You are so spot on. My feeling was they hopped the beer so heavily I could not pick up any thing but hops and a bit of Coca - Cola in the middle of the pallet with a bit of slickness on the tongue. Everything else was lost.
No big plans for the weekend for the first time in awhile. I'm going to cuddle up with various Stone offerings... starting in a few hours
Barenjager Honey Liquor

[Image: jager160.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 29,753 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 19,990 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 8,178 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise