Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Securb Wrote:Where did you dig that out from was it still good?

Found it in the back of the fridge. It was very mild, but it still tasted good. The sediment was pretty heavy.
Black Ice Coffee with Three Olive's Triple Shot Esspresso Vodka :eek: This is fanfuckintastic huge grin
Canada Dry Ginger Ale

Yeah, I'm a douche
Got my yard work done. Had to trim some bushes, stain the swingset and plant some grass seed, etc. Drinking big 24oz. Red Stripes and Coronas with lime.
Sam Adams Coffee Stout - Freakin yummy
Securb Wrote:Sam Adams Coffee Stout - Freakin yummy
Huh, I didn't know there was such a thing (from them). Hitachino Nest Espresso Stout from Japan is FUCKING AWESOME! Damn! I wish I had some now.:(
pervertfreak Wrote:Huh, I didn't know there was such a thing (from them). Hitachino Nest Espresso Stout from Japan is FUCKING AWESOME! Damn! I wish I had some now.:(

http://beernews.org/2008/05/sam-adams-bl...e-faceoff/
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
pervertfreak Wrote:Huh, I didn't know there was such a thing (from them).

I get the feeling this beer will be going into production. Huge coffee flavors they didnt skimp on the coffee beans.
Securb Wrote:Huge coffee flavors they didnt skimp on the coffee beans.
The Hitachino Nest Espresso Stout is the same way. The shit is sooo dark, heavy and rich. It really rocks.
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
pervertfreak Wrote:Had to trim some bushes, stain the swingset .

You live a good life my man huge grin

[Image: jas-intro-main.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 15,678 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 13,579 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 5,282 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise