Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Just got done with the yard I am banging down another Sam 48
I have a couple of days off expect some horrible content and some beer posts.
Brooklyn Monster
Hooch Wrote:Brooklyn Monster

Had one on draft last week. It kicked my ass
Just bought a six of Sam Adams Boston Ale. Fucking yum
Securb Wrote:Just bought a six of Sam Adams Boston Ale. Fucking yum

Their Boston Ale is awesome. It befuddles me why the Lager is the flagship brew.
A good friend came up from FL to play a gig at Copperfield's in Boston yesterday following the Fenway Boyband Bru-haha. Using Securb's recommendation I took him et al to Sunset Grill and Tap. My first draft was a Double Arrogant Bastard and then followed up with Lagunita's Little Sumpin' Sumpin' (after the waitress thought I was getting fresh with her...). The Sumpin' was the hit of the table and my gal insisted we stop by Kappy's on the way back North to look for some (no Lagunita's in ME). Lo an' behold we found a Sixer and I also grabbed Lagunita's Maximus IPA. Lastly, while I was being pulled outta Kappy's I grabbed some Harpoon Leviathan Quad (not enough hands for the 2011 Bigfoot I saw teasing me). This Leviathan series continues to put out some fantastic style iterations and this 11.75abv Quad (which I'm drinking right now) is a Belgian Quad lovers wet dream. Strong, flavor of mincemeat pie, and clean finish.
I knew you would love Sunset. Can you believe I lived stumbling distance from there.
That's a fun area down there. I can't imagine trying to navigate to all the places that I did without a GPS.
I was at Harpoon yesterday had them all

[Image: 323294968.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...8v8Sp5w%3D]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 29,116 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 19,731 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 8,050 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise