Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Securb Wrote:BTW they changed the Utopias recipe!

NO! I loved the old recipe, luckily I have a bottle of the old stuff stashed away. I know I will probably love the new version plus it makes it a must buy so probably a smart move although any verticals are out of the question now.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Securb Wrote:I have them at the house come over for the Pats game and we will crack a couple of bottles.

Not that I don't want to watch football with my favorite dolphins fan, but I am on a no booze fast until Thanksgiving. Finishing up the final weeks of the P90X program only a few weeks left. Thinking back it was a bad choice to start during football season, ha
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Sitting at my desk with a Harpoon IPA
Every time I hear harpoon I think about tampons.

I'm not even sure why.....
Hello
I have drinking Weihenstephan, a German wheat beer. Hefe-Weissbier Dunkel to be precise.
benjaminshr Wrote:Hello
I have drinking Weihenstephan, a German wheat beer. Hefe-Weissbier Dunkel to be precise.

Great sig with the url. Boom you're gone
Had a Sam Adams Longshot Cranberry Wit with dinner yesterday. Perfect beer.
Am I the only one that drinks around here anymore? Cracking a Flying Dog Horn Dog Barleywine. First Barleywine of the season.
jagerbomb
Jenlain Noel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 15,765 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 13,601 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 5,288 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise