Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Egg Nog, store bought. My Dad used to make the shit by the gallon when I was growing up, he always used copious amounts of brandy. I'm surprised no one got sick, it was old school Nog with raw eggs.
Drinking Eggnog and Brandy at work whilst finishing off some stuff. Will be promptly switching to beer once I get home! Happy Holidays everyone.

Cheers,
Frank
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
I was drinking water, now wine.
Sam Adams: American Kriek
Hooch Wrote:Sam Adams: American Kriek

You finish that bottle by yourself and you are going to be fucked up.
Securb Wrote:You finish that bottle by yourself and you are going to be fucked up.

Nah, split it up between 3 of us.
Hooch Wrote:Nah, split it up between 3 of us.

Did you drink my homebrew yet? Comments?
Securb Wrote:Did you drink my homebrew yet? Comments?

Not yet. I should probably crack it today... I'll need it to get thru these football games.
Hooch Wrote:Not yet. I should probably crack it today... I'll need it to get thru these football games.

It's not too strong it is a session beer. Very tasty I might say. Probably around 4.5 - 5% ABV
Securb Wrote:It's not too strong it is a session beer. Very tasty I might say. Probably around 4.5 - 5% ABV

What did you brew? Man I felt like I've been out of it for the last couple of months. We still need to get together.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 15,771 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 13,601 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 5,304 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise