Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Getting ready to check out this new show Fringe on FOX with an '08 Bigfoot and The time for The Sheild
I have some buddies from high school coming over Saturday night I have a keg of Bud going on. Frank you coming over?
Securb Wrote:I have some buddies from high school coming over Saturday night I have a keg of Bud going on. Frank you coming over?

Ha, very funny! Maybe if you put on Bud Ale but that is about as low as I would go ;)
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Franchise Wrote:Ha, very funny! Maybe if you put on Bud Ale but that is about as low as I would go ;)

I got a half barrel I forgot how heavy those things were. The wife didn't think it was going to fit in the kegorator, it just makes it.
Leinenkuguls Octoberfest very nice malty lager.
pervertfreak Wrote:my wife is a miserable, evil witch who treats beer like it's a narcotic.

I wouldn't think a guy with a large knife collection would have an evil wife problem.
Drinking Russian River Blind Pig from the Portland trip and ending the night with Southern Tier Pumpking
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
I was just out in Ohio for three days for work. I was in Aurora which is just southeast of Cleveland. I went to an Irish Pub called Mavis Winkles and had two new beers. Alexander Keith's Lager and Great Lakes Dortmunder. They were both good but I really loved the Alexander Keith's, it fucking rocked. While out there I also ate at Outback Steakhouse and tried all of their Aulstralian beers and LOVED the Cooper's Sparkling Ale it was friggin' phenominal. Also of note, I had Outback's Porterhouse steak and it blew me away. It was honestly much better than I expected from a steakhouse chain.
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Securb Wrote:Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout

That sounds like a breakfast cereal
Ooops, I crapped my pants

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 29,068 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 19,727 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 8,035 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise