Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deacci Fibonacci Pickups
(12-11-2014, 08:55 PM)FORMULA73 Wrote: You have a huge dick and it's monstrous.

Thanks.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
I listened to a few demos and I didn't hear any special PAF magic going on. They do sound like a PAF, but no more than the Dimarzio 36th anniversary demos I was listening to last night.
Good grief, I never would have thought that a press release would have caused such a buzz or I would have done it years ago. :)

Would it be really bad order to give you guys some voucher codes for a couple of sets at crazy levels of discount to let you have a riskless try, on condition that you promise to tell the world if I am full of it or not ?

I am more than happy to put my money where my mouth is, but don't want to break any of your forum rules in the process either. I have just found this place so trying not to get myself banned on day 1.

For now, you only have my word for how I wind them, but every single customer gets a legally and morally binding cast iron money back no quibble guarantee if they don't think they are worth every single penny or cent.

Call me old fashioned but I also happen to firmly believe in taking the time to talk to anyone who has questions or specific requirements that may need a customised solution.

I don't expect this approach will ever lead to a yacht in the med, or a private jet, but when I look in the mirror in the morning, all I see are a few wrinkles and not as much hair as I used to have, no horns, no hoofs, no fangs, just an obsessed pickup winder on a mission to prove the last 5 years were not a waste of time.

I sincerely hope a few of you will join me on the journey, but wish no ill will to anyone who decides not to, thankfully there is plenty of room for all manner of tastes in this world, I merely offer you an alternative.

Declan Larkin
Deacci Ltd
That sounds good to me.
Welcome to the Zoo.

Just , don't upset the dalek
[Image: dalek-drone-action-figure.jpg]
Welcome!

Appreciate the generous offer...
Listless Vessels!
I already wanted to try them but if you're offering then sure.

(Assuming this isn't one of our admin's tricks...don't ask)
I will do my best to avoid upsettng the Dalek, or the admin for that matter, I get the feeling a sense of humour goes a long way round here.

No tricks just drop me an email through the contact form on the website with your username and I will send you a generous discount code you can use on the checkout screen.

Thanks for the welcome folks

Declan
Thanks for the generous offer.
As long as no one pinches your funny bone, you should be fine.huge grin
(12-13-2014, 05:39 AM)Declan Larkin Wrote: I will do my best to avoid upsettng the Dalek, or the admin for that matter, I get the feeling a sense of humour goes a long way round here.

No tricks just drop me an email through the contact form on the website with your username and I will send you a generous discount code you can use on the checkout screen.

Thanks for the welcome folks

Declan

Email sent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTB - Tele Bridge Pickups idsnowdog 8 9,762 06-25-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Securb
  They Must Be Really Nice Pickups... lreese 1 2,757 03-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Last Post: kinnikuman
  How far apart do you have to keep pickups? beaubrummels 10 11,649 12-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  What pickups to use? kinnikuman 7 8,444 10-22-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: kinnikuman