Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Patriots cheating again
Well, far be it from me to suggest I know better than almighty Roger, but if players can get suspended for a full season for things they do off the the field that do not even affect the outcome of games (besides the obvious missing player if they are any good)... then perhaps it's time to tell Tom it's time to move to Florida.
Teflon Tom gets a 4 game suspension. Patriots get a $1 million fine, lose a 2016 1st round draft pick and lose a 2017 4th round draft pick. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...21409.html
Wrist slap.

That is like punishing a bear by poking it with a stick.
Boston Sports radio is like listening to the comedy channel on satellite radio. I have been laughing at these buffoons so hard I am in tears.
(05-11-2015, 07:00 PM)Hooch Wrote: Wrist slap.

That is like punishing a bear by poking it with a stick.

Don't mention bear-poking, it's too painful.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(05-11-2015, 07:11 PM)Securb Wrote: Boston Sports radio is like listening to the comedy channel on satellite radio. I have been laughing at these buffoons so hard I am in tears.

Do tell.
Because I said so. 
(05-11-2015, 07:42 PM)LesStrat Wrote: Do tell.

People so upset they are almost in tears. Conspiracy theories like this is the only way the NFL can get Payton his second SB. The best was one guy asking for a class action suit. 
A lot of them are demanding they hold the ring ceremony until Brady's first home game. 

[Image: CEw4wlaXIAATeXH.jpg:large]
Setting aside all the hatred for Brady and the Pats, let's look at this from a normal case point of view.

"You think, as in, it's more than likely that this man did something wrong?"

"Yes."

" You have no real proof, and are just making an assumption?"

" Yes."

" You want to hand out the one of the harshest punishments seen because you think he did it?"

"yes."

Try that in a court of law and see what happens. That shit would get thrown out so fast you'd think The Flash just gave you a hand job.
The NFL, just like all the other pro sports have become a joke, and this proves it. What a waste of time and money,
My bad. Common sense overrided my attention span.
What pisses me off about is how Goodell tries to make the process look transparent and orderly, but in reality is it's always so poorly grounded and inefficient that there's little value.

This investigation was very long, inefficient and only turned out luke warm, inconclusive results as usual. Which leaves everyone with the feeling that this is another vehicle for Goodell's whims.

If Kraft wanted to fight this he would probably win and without his support Goodell's tenure looks less certain because the majority of owners want to see him replaced and are tired of his scandals and ineffective investigations. He's been on shaky ground since the lockout a few years ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patriot’s Coach Bill Belichick Gets Caught Cheating…Again. Securb 4 6,043 07-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Former Patriots fan favorite Tatupu dead at 54 Gator 1 1,481 02-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Gator
  Performance Enhancing Drugs Aren't the Only Method of Cheating Gator 8 3,485 03-31-2009, 01:42 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  The Patriots Izzo did 'roids durring Championship year Securb 3 1,665 02-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Prog