Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marshawn Lynch
The more he trolls reporters, the more I like him.

He has repeatedly made it clear that he does not like post game interviews or press conferences about games, yet the NFL insists that he make himself available.

1. I despise the majority of the interviews conducted.
2. Locker room interviews are the worst.
3. Most of the questions and responses are insipid.
4. I. Do. Not. Care. What. Most. Athletes. Have. To. Say.

Lynch is hilariously consistent. His most recent effort was the SB presser in which he responded to every question for his mandated 4 1/2 minutes with: "I'm only here so I don't get fined."
Because I said so. 
Personally, I think he's a dick. It's part of the job to meet with the press, he needs to deal with it.
Nonsense. It's a bogus part of the job with no redeeming value for society. At least Lynch provides entertainment.
Because I said so. 
(02-02-2015, 01:15 PM)LesStrat Wrote: Nonsense. It's a bogus part of the job with no redeeming value for society. At least Lynch provides entertainment.

It's still part of the millionaire's job, that shit wouldn't go over with other teams.

How would it go over with your boss if you decided you weren't going to do something at work because you didn't like it?

At least someone finds it entertaining.
I turn off and/or otherwise avoid interviews with jocks.

I'll actually seek the replays of Lynch's.

Now, I was avoiding derailing the discussion of whether an athlete should make that much money, but we can go there as well if you desire.
Because I said so. 
I'm only posting here to avoid being fined.
The guy is awesome

I watched that yesterday. I loved it!
Because I said so. 
(02-02-2015, 01:15 PM)LesStrat Wrote: Nonsense. It's a bogus part of the job with no redeeming value for society.

I second this. Most of the time the players give you nothing. When they do something out of the ordinary, like Sherman did in last year's playoffs, they get crucified for it. Or the media will take some quotes out of context to create their own news.

Just do away with player interviews, nothing good will ever come of them.

Well, maybe one thing...