Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Learning Channel"
O. M. G.

Wifey has been watching that network for the last week. ARGH!

I see enough idiots at work. Why should I be subjected to the exhibitionist versions of them at night:?:

Last night was several episodes of "My Fat Fabulous Life". The star of the show has 70" hips (they measured them) and the IQ of a carrot.

:earl:

On the bright side, I'm thinking of proposing a new show to TLC based on wifey's DNA donors and some of the family members. It should be a it on that network.
Because I said so. 
Only in America do we celebrate someone for being morbidly obese and claim that person is "brave" because they accept themselves for whom they are. Soldiers are brave, Whitney Thore likes pizza.
One episode had her working with a trainer. If her life is fab, why change?
Because I said so. 
You guys don't even know...

I had a bit of a "collapse" the last night and wrote out a bunch of terms that I want banned from the English language.

Hearing about this fat broad has rekindled the rage.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
I have been almost exclusively watching the music channels for 2 weeks to avoid sports talk and there are only 3 channels out of 120ish that I can stomach. If someone tried to watch crap like that on MY TV it would end badly.
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
What exactly are we leaning from "The Learning Channel"?

Seems to me that all the "Dirty Jobs" episodes being aired on Animal Planet could be aired on TLC and the animals on "My Fat Fabulous Life" and "Honey Boo Boo" can be aired on Animal Planet.

See - a much better fit. huge grin
Listless Vessels!
Actually I bought the TV for wifey. I also subscribed to DTV as a gift for her.

If it were left to me, I'd disconnect DTV and use the TV as a PlayStation monitor. I'd watch the occasional movie on Netflix.

I don't remember the last time I turned on the DTV receiver.

I was working on the PC last night in the same room. That's why I know it was on.

The other day they were watching some idiotic psychic show.
Because I said so. 
TLC really stands for "The Ladies' Channel"
Listless Vessels!
I would love to introduce her to my old drummer he was a horrible drunk. When he was shitfaced and fat girls hit on him he would say "you grow girl" in a daytime talkshow host type of tone.
(01-28-2015, 03:22 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: You guys don't even know...

I had a bit of a "collapse" the last night and wrote out a bunch of terms that I want banned from the English language.

Hearing about this fat broad has rekindled the rage.

like moist?
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming up on the Discovery Channel... lreese 5 6,105 08-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Last Post: johnjohn