Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online
Found this one the other day on Netflix, and I've watched the whole first season already.

If you are a fan of MMORPGs and Japanese anime, I would recommend checking this out. Hope you don't mind subtitles, I can't find a dubbed version yet.

The main character, Kirito, was a beta tester for a new virtual reality game called SAO, "Sword Art Online." Which is an MMORPG.

After beta testing is over, the developers of the game released just 10,000 copies to the public, with the 1000 beta testers given copies as well. Shortly after the game begins it is is taken over by the creator and he holds everyone hostage inside the game. The new rules are survive and finish the game. If you die in the game, you die in the real world. The hardware that is used for the virtual reality will kill them.

It's a great concept, gorgeous animation, and has wonderful character development. I'd give it a 10 out of 10 if I had to rate the show.

Give it a look fella's. The first episode is worth the 23 minutes that you will spend on it.
I hear Mexico is nice this time of year.
My brother has been watching it and he also said it was a good show.

I haven't watches Animé in a loooong time but I may check it out if I have some spare time.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Great series.

Also check out Attack on Titan and Deadman Wonderland.