Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What 'Cha Playin Tonight?
Besides with yourselves... huge grin

Don't recall putting this one through the rack yet... Man, its nice especially fitting for Police songs...

[Image: 16193794054_6ddda7b419_z.jpg]

Post what you are playing' tonight...
Listless Vessels!
Playing with my dick router and drill press.
That paints a hella disturbing picture in my head.. :p
Listless Vessels!
I spent the last hour practicing a new song for tomorrow morning.
Because I said so. 
Not so much playing, more like cleaning/fixing.

[Image: image201503140001_zps9njmsp4r.jpg]

Had to file down the fret ends and then pretty them up, then reinforce a stripped mounting hole on the neck.

Also gotta clean the neck and set it up.
Can't keep my hands off these Fralins.

[Image: CAHUkSXU0AINtjx.jpg:large]
I can almost hear that old cunt in the next room yelling at you for playing too loud.
[-] The following 2 users Like kinnikuman's post:

I'd take a picture, but I don't have a computer camera and my laptop is forever closed. I was messing around with the CE24, the new mini board, and the Egnater. I was specifically trying to bond with the Antichthon - it's weird, right next to it is one of the most full featured analog/digital hybrid pedals I've ever seen, and this four knob fuzz... thing has me perplexed as fuck. I think I might return it, I just don't know how to make use out of it. If it were more versatile in the fuzz tones it could pull off I'd probably keep it, but it's just odd as fuck.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Parker. Fly. Mojo.

Cherry burst single cut.
Because I said so. 
I've always been curious about the Parker singlecuts. If you've played a more traditional parker, how does it compare? The only Parker I owned was a Nitefly and that was more close to a HSS strat but it still played like a Parker, so I assume that the Mojo kind of sounds more like a LP than a Parker but still plays like a Parker.

I hope that made sense.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.