Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotham Comedy Live
This is one of the few things on TV that I actually watch.

I just watched the latest one, this guy named Owen Benjamin was fucking hilarious.
Is it a standup show? I've been getting into more standup lately. I watched the new Aziz special but I wasn't impressed. I thought his last show was funnier.

If you want some fucking hilarous standup, go watch Trevor Noah's Netflix special "African American."

If you want something more in the still-funny-but-more-one-man-show-esque vein, check out Nick Offerman's "American Ham."

There's so much good stand up on Netflix that I don't even want to watch it on TV these days. Is there anything special about this show that separates it from any other stand up show?
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

No, nothing really special except there's some comedians that are totally unknown until they go on.

I like it because if someone isn't very good, he's off in like 8 minutes.

Dude, you need to watch Donald Glover's special called Weirdo. It's funny as shit.

EDIT: it's called Weirdo not Weird.
Is that his most recent one? I think I tried watching it but didn't get all the way through. I'll give it another shot though.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Yeah I think it's the only special he's ever done that was exclusively him for tv.

One should note how much funnier Childish Gambino songs are after you understand his humor.
I need to find Big Jay Oakerson's crowd work special. That dude is funny, and he's cool as shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gotham misterwhizzy 4 2,127 02-12-2015, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Securb
  Chocolate News on Comedy Central Franchise 2 1,644 10-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Chocklit
  New Live Morning SportsCenters to Receive Gator 1 1,496 07-26-2008, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Gator